THIS POLICY WAS LAST MODIFIED ON: March 21, 2018.
This policy describes the types of information D’Andre Insurance Group may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website [www.dandreinsuranceservices.com] (the ”Site”) and our practices for collecting, using and disclosing that information.
Information We Collect
D’Andre Insurance Group does not collect any personal information about users during their visit to this website unless the user provides that information voluntarily, for example by sending an email, subscribing to our mailing list or by initiating an online transaction, such as by making a purchase.
If you voluntarily provide personal information in connection with your use of the Site, D’Andre Insurance Group may retain such information. Users who download or use D’Andre Insurance Group products or services may be asked to provide certain personal information.
We may also collect information about your visit to the Site, including:
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address and domain name of your Internet service provider. The IP address is the numerical identifier assigned either to your Internet service provider or directly to your computer. It is used to direct information to your computer over the Internet.
- The URL (website address) of the website from which you linked to this site;
- The type of browser and operating system you use when you visit this site;
- The date and time when you visit this site;
- The webpage and services you access at this site;
- The information that you download from this website.
We may use Google Analytics to gather analytic data about visitors to the Site. Google Analytics stores a persistent cookie on your hard drive. The information in this cookie (including your IP address) is transmitted to Google and stored on Google servers. Google uses this information to anonymously analyze your use of the Site, compile reports on your website activity, and provide other services related to your website activity and Internet usage. Google may transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law or where those third parties process the information on Google's behalf. By using the Site, you consent to Google's processing of data in this manner.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Site and its contents to you.
- To determine how people use the Site.
- To help us understand what information is of most interest to our visitors so that we can improve the Site.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To notify you about changes to our Site or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
This policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of the Site after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.